We are a seed stage start-up building a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol for institutional traders. We are currently in stealth mode and raising our seed round. This is why we are looking for a highly skilled and versatile designer to join our team.
As the first designer at Rho Labs, you will play a crucial role in shaping everything from the user experience to the visual identity of our platform. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and marketing teams to design and iterate on features that meet the needs of our professional users.
We will be able to share more information with you such as our Litepaper and brief on a call.
- Design and iterate on the user interface and user experience of our platform (from wire-framing to UI and UX high-fidelity design)
- Create visual assets such as icons, illustrations, and graphics
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure that designs are technically feasible
- Help establish and maintain design guidelines, patterns, and best practices
- Participate in user research and testing to inform design decisions
- Be responsible for the visual aspects of our branding, marketing materials, and website
- At least 5 years of experience in product and visual design
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your design skills and process
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and experience conducting user research
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, as well as great communication skills
- Passion and/or basic knowledge and understanding for DeFi and blockchain technology is a must
- Experience designing for web professional platforms is a big plus
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced team on a cutting-edge technology for high demanding clients. This role is fully remote, but we are looking for candidates who are able to work with teams in different time zones.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to shape the future of DeFi and tokenized assets, we’d love to hear from you!